We developed wide range of passive high voltage dividers for photomultiplier tubes (PMTs). All dividers make use of SMT parts and are dedicated for mounting to suitable PMT sockets.
The following dividers are available:
- HV divider for PMT Hamamatsu R6094, R6095 (anode ground scheme)
- HV divider for PMT Hamamatsu R3998-02 (anode ground scheme)
- tapered HV divider for Hamamatsu R6091 (anode ground scheme)
- HV divider for Hamamatsu R3478 with 5 dynode terminal leads for voltage booster (anode ground scheme)
- HV divider for Thorn EMI 9903, Photonis XP2042B, XP2062B, Hamamatsu R1924-01 (anode ground scheme)
- universal HV divider for 2"-3" PMTs with 14 pin socket. Suitable for 8 and 10 dynode PMTs connected in anode or cathode ground scheme. This divider may be used with PMTs Hamamatsu R1306, R1307, Photonis XP3240, RCA 6342A etc. For PMT probe assembly with this HV divider were developed also low noise preamplifier and high voltage power supply board with Hamamatsu C4900-51 HV module. Both of these additional boards have the same diameter as the divider.
Development of another HV dividers even active or nonstandard upon request.
HV divider selection
HV divider for R6091 HV divider for R3998
R1307 HV PS and divider assembly